Monday, February 18, 2008

Changes

We decided to close down our retail operation to cut costs and concentrate on our catering operation. This decision makes me happier because that means that I can spend more time with my own kids, and I do not have to worry about employees and being open a set amount of hours.

I am sad to see the "kids" go because they have been with us from the start, but it is time for them to go onto new adventures. They were going to leave me sooner or later to pursue life after college. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart and appreciate all that you did more than you will ever know! I have taught you what I know; go off and enrich the world!

Now, my job is do it all! Marketing, prepping, cooking, cleaning, delivering, and the list goes on...

No comments: