Saturday, July 12, 2008

Around the World in 80 Dinners: The Ultimate Culinary Adventure by Bill Jamison and Cheryl Alters Jamison

I saw this book as I was browsing through Borders one night and decided to borrow it from the library because they included a stop in Thailand. Well, I had trouble getting into the book and although it was a struggle, I did finish the book. I think what would have made the book better was if it was illustrated. They talked about different foods and scenery from all the country that they visited. I believe that it would have been more interesting to me if I could see pictures of the food and even some of the settings. The book does refer to their website for more photos of their trip, but I did not find that many more photos there.

To the authors: For your next trip, good luck and plan a book with more photos!

No comments: