Sunday, December 26, 2010

Books Read in 2010

 I have to say that I am sad that I only got to 11 books this year.  These are the actual books that I completed.  There were many more that I started and did not finish for one reason or another.  At least I can say that the majority of the books that I read were really worth my time.  I also got an e-reader to use in 2010 and read 9 out of 11 books on it.  I don't mind the e-reader except that I wish I had a electric plug to charge it rather than having to use my computer all the time.  The books with the stars are my favorites and ones that I highly recommend.
 
In a Heartbeat: Sharing the Power of Cheerful Giving by Leigh Anne Tuohy & Sean Tuohy With Sally Jenkins
*The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Between the Sheets by Robin Wells
Food Rules: An Eater's Manual by Michael Pollan
Sweet Devotion by Felicia Mason
*The Help by Kathryn Stockett
*Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding
Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis
*Under the Cajun Moon by Mindy Starns Clark

No comments: