Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something goody to eat!

My son came home from school on Halloween saying the title to this piece. He was very excited to put on his firefighter halloween costume and join his friends for trick or treat. So, we rushed home, ate our pizza, and dressed him up. He had to wear boots because "the firefighters will be mad at me if I wear shoes". I sent him outside with some of the neighbors while I got my daughter ready and when I got outside, he was already walking down the street with the neighbors trick or treating!

My daughter was the hunny pot from Winnie the Pooh. Daddy dressed up as Pooh for her this year and neither of them was too happy. We have the pictures for the memories, but not for posting! Unfortunately, trick or treat started at 6pm and my daughter usually takes her evening nap at 5pm. Needless to say her nap was short yesterday and dinner was early so she was a little out of sorts as I put her in the wagon to go and track her brother down.

We ended up doing most of the neighborhood houses which is more than we have done the past two years and had a great time with our neighborhood friends!

No comments: