Monday, December 5, 2011

What Is A Gift that You Have Made for Another?

The most memorable things that I have made for other are when I take the time to make scrapbooks, not by computer, but by cropping and using real pictures.  A good friend of mine turned 40 and I arranged for some of her friends and her mother to help me with a scrapbook for her.  My best friend turned 30 about the time that the grade school that we met at closed down.  I found our old uniform skirt and used it for the border on one of the pages.  My most recent project celebrated the 20th wedding anniversary of my brother and sister in law.  I stayed up all night finishing the album and was really pleased with how it turned out.  The way their faces lit up when they saw the album made it all worthwhile. 

No comments: