Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrabble with My Hubby

When Scrabble first came out on Facebook, we use to play on the same computer using different browser to play the same game together. For awhile we would get out the real turntable board that we own and use the computer for the dictionary and to keep score. We then graduated to playing a few games on Facebook whenever we are on there which for me is daily. In the past two days we have started playing our three games with him on the laptop and me on the iPod touch. We sit next to each other on the couch and play back and forth. My Scrabble skills have improved immensely since I started playing with other friends on Facebook. There was a time that I would not play with my husband or any of his family. Now, I can hold my own and I sometimes win!

No comments: