Saturday, November 8, 2014

Every Other Day NaBloPoMo

I seem to have the every other day NaBloPoMo covered this year. For some reason or another I am not finding the time to post everyday, but every even day seems to get a post!

Today has been a day of reflection. We are gathered together as a family to celebrate a birthday. As we celebrate, I mourn our sister in law who passed away three months ago. As I sit in her house and write this post, I think about how much I miss her in my life. I know that we all grieve in our own way, but it is difficult to observe those who are ready to move on and those who are just as sad today as the day that she died. We all grieve in our own way and in our own time. I understand that it is a process for us all, and she will always live on in our hearts.

Will miss you always!

No comments: