Sunday, November 24, 2013

Busy Weekend

I was so busy yesterday that when I turned to look at the time, it was 11:58pm. I knew that I would not be able to get a post posted in two minutes, but wanted to keep with the spirit of NaBloPoMo and post twice today to make up for yesterday.

Yesterday, my duaghter received her First Reconciliation or First Penance sacrament. She was nervous and excited at the same time. We had s set back the night before in trying to get her to learn the Act of Contrition and whether or not she would be able to take it in with her or it had to be absolutely memorized. We found out during the prayer that it would be provided, but she wanted to take her own in with her and we let her. Problem solved.

In addition, I, somehow, gave our laptop a virus and had to take it in. Although I have the app for Blogger on my iPhone and iPad, I usually prefer to post from my laptop. WIth my laptop not readily available, in combination with the fact that I like to post after 10pm when my kids are in bed, and they did not go to bed last night, I forgot yesterday's post until it was too late. Today, I am posting with my iPad using the keyboard, which is a great substitute!

No comments: