1. Milk: gotta have it, both white and chocolate is preferred, but white can be used to make chocolate in a pinch!
2. Sriracha Hot Sauce: seems to be the latest fad in cooking. Has always been a part of my life! Love it on fried rice or in pho (noodle soup).
3. Creme Brulee Coffee Creamer: like the fact that I can add it to my coffee and not have to add sugar to my coffee in the morning. Don't like that many times the main ingredient is high fructose corn syrup.
4. Apples: love the Granny Smith especially with caramel.
5. Ketchup: I don't really eat it, but life is hard without it always on hand in the refrigerator.