Monday, November 4, 2013

NaBloPoMo and Giving Thanks on Facebook

NaNoWriMo started sending me e-mails in mid-October about National Novel Writing Month. I have never participated in NaNoWriMo, but it did lead me to NaBloPoMo two years ago. I didn't participate in either last year and decided to try NaBloPoMo again this year. After I posted my first blog post in a long time, I got on my Facebook page and saw friends posting things that they are thankful for, and it reminded me that it was November, the season of Thanksgiving also. As the first day of the month was coming to an end, I decided to post my thankful things on Facebook as well as participate in NaBloPoMo.

So far, so good. I believe that I have posted on both for the first four days of the month. But, each day, I have forgotten about one or the other until the very last minute. I am hoping as the month goes on, I will start to post one right after the other or that the posts will start to crossover.

At the end of the month, I think that I will do my last blog post on the things that I was thankful for in November! We'll see if I remember...

No comments: